Wednesday 27 May 2009

Blog Banned in China

A Chinese source tells me that my blog has been banned once again. Last year, when I was in China, it was impossible to access. But I was told that this was standard and that all blogs were blocked. Then, at the time of the Olympics, things opened up and my blog was accessible. I checked this personally on another trip to China. Now I’m told it is back on the shit list. I can't believe that the Chinese authorities really think this sort of thing can keep information out of China. I'm also puzzled that they find my blog so objectionable. I would have thought they would have enjoyed the spoof on George Bush last 1 April.
Thanks to … a friend in China.

1 comment:

Canada Web said...

I know, I had this problem when one of guys went to china for our company. He tried to access our Blog to tell our clients that we were initiating communication with a chinese company and it could be really big for our company. I don't understand it either, I mean there are hundreds of methods of communication. Blogging is not the source of the problem. Anyway just thought we could help you a little more by building you a small website, let me know. canadaweb.blogspot.com or www.canwebpro.com or email me canadaweb@jcis.ca...

Thanks for reading my comment.